OUR MISSION – is to bring a depth of experience and expertise to our customers that allows them to implicitly trust our independent services and rely on the products we deliver. We will do this by recruiting and retaining self-motivated, highly trained, recognized experts, each with many years of experience, in our fields of expertise.
The PAC Difference
- Innovative. We operate with a different mindset. Ouremployees are highly experienced, low maintenance self-starters working remotely and internationally.
- Considerable experience developing and implementing solutions for defense, commercial and renewable energy applications.
- Excellent relationships with domestic and international agencies at local, state and national levels.
- Strategically located staff in various countries, often customer co-located for maximum liaison.
- Certified & qualified personnel with Design Engineer status, airworthiness certification experience, Defense Acquisition Workforce certification, and flight testing and simulation evaluation.
- International Experience in Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and direct commercial sales, including developing and managing FMS cases, and providing direct support to international customers.
- Expert Knowledge in Systems Engineering, Test & Evaluation, Program Management to ease customer workload and allow customer focus to remain on the most important tasks.
- Decades of experience from prior active duty operators, maintainers & support personnel, and engineering staff to implement the customer’s requirements.
- Bridge Gaps between US and foreign customers; between business and private sectors; between military and commercial applications.