Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking expressions of interest from Junior Integrated Logistics Support Practitioners with experience in Australian Defence Force projects. In particular, logisticians with experience in Defence-orientated emerging technology and the transition of those systems into operational service.
An opportunity exists to support the ADF in the development of the Initial Common Support Infrastructure for a Joint Project, the development of the ADF Multi Tactical Data Link Network. The position is located at the Commonwealth of Australia Offices in Fyshwick ACT. Applicants are expected to be available in Aug 2018.
As the work is Defence related, a current ADF security clearance of NV1 is necessary prior to commencement. Candidates must be willing to travel within the Australia, and will require excellent personal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have an eye for detail and can investigate and report non-compliance and inventory discrepancies to resolve internal data and sales/service issues.
- Assist with the management for receipt and dispatch of goods
- Assist with the management and administration of the Import and Export of inventory
- Ensure warehouse tasks are completed in a timely manner and results are of the highest quality
- Assist with the development of reports for management which can be used to drive improvement and gain clarity in inventory management
- Inventory Management – Undertake stock take initiatives in conjunction with managing damaged, withdrawn and faulty product as it arises
- Ensure day-to-day warehousing duties and responsibilities are to a high standard
- Assist the Logistics Manager, where required, to ensure the effective management of the Defence Inventory.
Critical Skills Required:
- Security Clearance (NV1)
- Practical Experience and knowledge of MILIS
- At least 1 year experience in Warehouse Activities.
- Track-record in warehouse and dispatch skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proven experience in administration practices; must possess time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in using on-line warehousing systems; ability to learn new systems and programs to improve warehouse management
Applicants should submit CV & Cover Letter addressing Key Responsibilities. This response must detail Background Knowledge, Skills and specific experience in these areas.
As a business comprised of subject matter experts in niche fields, we appreciate the value of collaborating with like-minded organizations and value our professional relationships. To that end, PAC became a member of The Patuxent Partnership to expand our presence in the Patuxent, MD area.
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) for an Information Technology professional to join a team of Mission Planning System Administrators supporting the MH-60R helicopter.
Those who are broadly aware of the field of information security would know of the CIA Triad. The three components that represent the pillars of information security—those being confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Many Defence Mission Systems operate on stand-alone networks for a variety of valid reasons. Sometimes for security reasons (Confidentiality) and at other times for technical certification reasons (Integrity). This usually means that the automated patch management technology provided on strategic networks is unavailable.
Aviation Mission Planning Systems have come a long way in the past couple of decades. As mission planners and crews became more reliant on computer systems the spotlight fell on the airworthiness of these systems.
The Office Administrator will be responsible to support the business across administration, human resources, work health and safety, and office management.
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is pleased to announce the award of Rapid Prototyping Developing & Evaluation’s Amphibious Warfare Analyst activity.
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking expressions of interest from aerospace engineers with experience in project management.
PAC is pleased to announce it will be continuing its support to the Royal Australian Navy Fleet Air Arm’s MH-60 Romeo helicopter.
PAC is excited to announce our first course delivery in China. Class instruction was held in Tianjin (pronounced Tinjin) to over 30 students.