PAC seeking Operationalised InfoSec Technical Leads for our Australian Division
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for a Operationalised Information Security Technical Lead to join a multidisciplinary team of Operationalised Information Security specialists providing niche services to the ADF. This role requires a dynamic thinker with honed leadership skills, and involves:
- Provision of technical support, expert advice, and resource allocation for PAC’s operationalised information security contracts
- Identification of new opportunities with current and possible future clients, and
- responsibility for the management of all Australian-based PAC Operationalised Cyber Security team members, and
A minimum security clearance NV2 is mandatory.
PAC is currently accepting resumes for candidates available to work in Canberra, ACT.
- 10 years’ broad professional experience in Aviation systems.
- 5 years specialised expertise in Security Accreditation in a Defence framework
- Experience with the ISM 2017 and ASD Essential 8
- Held prominent leadership positions or sustained major responsibility in the execution of Defence projects
- Experience with management of technical personnel.
Desirable Skillsets or Certifications:
Expand your career with an innovative and growing team. Apply now!