PAC Seeks Information Technology Manager
Pacific Aerospace Consulting is a globally dispersed team providing Defense and commercial customers with superior engineering and consulting services across the aerospace industry. Build your career with an innovative and expanding team.
The Information Technology Manager is primarily responsible for leading the maintenance and continuous improvements of PAC s information technology infrastructure and security. The role will be varied and require someone with initiative and excellent communication skills. Applicants must be comfortable working in a small office environment and supporting a global remote team. This position is located at our office in San Diego, CA.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the below;
- Provide support to staff for technology related issues on site and remotely
- Oversee IT hardware inventory and refresh program for corporate desktops and laptops
- Planning, installing and maintaining company systems and infrastructure
- Install and configure windows based workstations
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software requests
- Provide end user support for all LAN- based applications; Exchange, Document Management System, MS Office
- Implement recommended security protocols to ensure compliance
- Develop and implement plans to meet current and future IT needs of the company and staff
- Contribute to and enforce corporate security policies and procedures
- Update and maintain a corporate security awareness, education and training program
- Manage Data Security Controls within the corporate systems
- Implement and manage corporate site and facility controls
- Provide suggestions for continuously improving document management and security plans on existing projects.
- On new projects, help create, implement, and maintain a document management and security plan that engages all stakeholders and improves project accomplishment
See below for required competence and skills.
- Bachelor degree in related field. Additional related professional work experience may be substituted for educational requirement
- 5 years broad professional experience in the field of information systems
- 3 years specialised experience in Information Technology Management
- Have or working towards Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- Professional work involving independence in approach and demanding a considerable degree of judgment
- Familiarity with Basic Safeguarding NIST SP 800-171 security controls
- Knowledgeable with MS Sharepoint configuration, development and management
- Management and hands-on working knowledge and experience with technologies and their associated security vulnerability avoidance and remedies to include
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences in person and remotely
- Advanced working and support knowledge of Windows desktop and Windows Server 2012 to include Active Directory and Domain Controller functionality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and thorough knowledge of Office 2013/2016
- Familiar with Dell Sonicwall NSA appliances
- Experience troubleshooting Site-to-Site VPN and SSL-VPN issues
- Troubleshooting complex issues, identifying root causes and implementing solutions
- Virus and Malware detection and removal
- Router, Switch and Firewall configuration
- Ability to complete routine tasking independently with little supervision
- Proactive Process Improvement
- Basic understanding of export (ITAR) controls
PAC is a specialized independent services company constituted to provide worldwide support capabilities for our US and international clients. Our core capabilities span across Mission Planning Systems, Technical Information Exchange, Simulation, Aviation, Engineering and Certification, Air/Land Integration, Electronic Warfare Systems, and Operationalized Cyber Security.