PAC seeks Junior Integrated Logistics Support Practitioners
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking expressions of interest from Junior Integrated Logistics Support Practitioners with experience in Australian Defence Force projects. In particular, logisticians with experience in Defence-orientated emerging technology and the transition of those systems into operational service.
An opportunity exists to support the ADF in the development of the Initial Common Support Infrastructure for a Joint Project, the development of the ADF Multi Tactical Data Link Network. The position is located at the Commonwealth of Australia Offices in Fyshwick ACT. Applicants are expected to be available in May 2018.
As the work is Defence related, a current ADF security clearance of NV1 is necessary prior to commencement. Candidates must be willing to travel within the Australia, and will require excellent personal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have an eye for detail and can investigate and report non-compliance and inventory discrepancies to resolve internal data and sales/service issues.
- Assist with the management for receipt and dispatch of goods
- Assist with the management and administration of the Import and Export of inventory
- Ensure warehouse tasks are completed in a timely manner and results are of the highest quality
- Assist with the development of reports for management which can be used to drive improvement and gain clarity in inventory management
- Inventory Management – Undertake stock take initiatives in conjunction with managing damaged, withdrawn and faulty product as it arises
- Ensure day-to-day warehousing duties and responsibilities are to a high standard
- Assist the Logistics Manager, where required, to ensure the effective management of the Defence Inventory.
Critical Skills Required:
- Security Clearance (NV1)
- Practical Experience and knowledge of MILIS
- At least 3 years’ experience in Warehouse Activities.
- Track-record in warehouse and dispatch skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proven experience in administration practices; must possess time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in using on-line warehousing systems; ability to learn new systems and programs to improve warehouse management
Applicants should submit CV & Cover Letter addressing Key Responsibilities. This response must detail Background Knowledge, Skills and specific experience in these areas.