Project Analyst with expertise in Australian Defence Force projects
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking expressions of interest from an experienced Project Analyst with expertise in Australian Defence Force projects. In particular, analysts with experience in Defence-orientated emerging technology and the transition of those systems into operational service.
An opportunity exists to support the ADF in the delivery of the Initial Common Support Infrastructure for a Joint Project, the development of the ADF Multi Tactical Data Link Network. The position is located at the Commonwealth of Australia Offices in Fyshwick ACT. Applicants are expected to be available in April 2018.
As the work is Defence related, a current ADF security clearance of NV1 is necessary prior to commencement. Candidates must be willing to travel within the Australia, and will require excellent personal communication skills, both written and oral.
The remuneration package will be comparable to APS Level – APS 6 / EL1
- Assist Project Manager in the establishment and maintenance of project control and administration documentation
- Assist Project Manager in the allocation of resources across core business and project activities
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor and deliver project plans and contract deliverables
- Contribute and coordinate regular program management activities
Critical Skills Required:
- Security Clearance (NV1)
- Have a proven history as a Professional Project Analyst / Coordinator
- Have 5+ years’ experience working within Government project management environment
- Strong PowerPoint/Excel experience
- Excellent ability to coordinate Project Administration and reporting requirements
- Advanced knowledge of the Office suite including MS Project, and working knowledge of Sharepoint, and other program management systems
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex portfolio risks, issues and dependencies, benefits and budgets.
Applicants should submit CV & Cover Letter addressing Key Responsibilities. This response must detail Background Knowledge, Skills and specific experience in these areas.