Seeking a Systems Engineer for our Australian Division
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for a Systems Engineer, to join a multidisciplinary team of Engineering, Logistics, Information Security and Tactical Datalink SMEs supporting PAC in the delivery of niche services to the ADF.
This role requires a dynamic thinker with Tactical Information Exchange (TIE) Systems and Defence Project Management experience, and involves:
- Demonstrated technical command of TADIL systems
- Ability to achieve Technical Regulatory Authority under the TRAMM-L environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ECP Process in a Defence environment
- continual identification of new business opportunities with current and possible future customers.
- 5-year broad professional experience in Communications, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
- 3 year specialised expertise in Defence Project Engineering
- Previously held and used a level of technical regulatory authority (design engineering) in an Australian Defence Force technical regulatory environment.
- Technical Certification
- Systems/Project Engineering
- Integrated Logistics Support
- TIE Knowledge
- Configuration Management
PAC is currently accepting resumes for candidates available to work in Canberra.
A minimum Australian Defence Force security clearance NV1 is mandatory.
Expand your career with an innovative and growing team. Apply HERE now!