Seeking Aerospace Structures System Engineer
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking a Systems Engineer with a focus on F/A-18 and or E/A-18G Air Vehicle System Aerospace Structures experience to join our US Division. We carefully hand select well qualified individuals to join or organization and this specific position will assist in supporting the Commonwealth of Australia. The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal communication skills along with familiarity with the following disciplines and technology areas :
- Aerospace Structures Management and/or Analysis Experience
- Familiarity with the Airworthiness Certification Processes
- Familiarity with Engineering Change Proposals, Technical Directives and Configuration Management
- Project Management Experience
- Familiarity with Australian Airworthiness Regulations preferred
The position requires the applicant to have, or be eligible for, a current US Secret Clearance (or Australian Equivalent (NV1)). Applicants should also be able to support some flexibility in work hours in order to support afternoon / evening meetings and discussions with Australia based stakeholders. It is expected the position will require up to 5% domestic travel.
PAC is currently accepting resumes for candidates available to work in Patuxent River.
Expand your career with an innovative and growing team. Submit your in-confidence application to email@example.com today.