Seeking an Office Administrator for our Canberra office
Pacific Aerospace Consulting is a globally dispersed team providing Defence and commercial customers with excellent engineering and consulting services across the aerospace industry. Expand your career with an innovative and growing team!
The Office Administrator will be responsible to support the local team as well as our headquarters in San Diego and Sydney. This dynamic role is essential to the day to day function of the office and will perform a variety of tasks including document writing, event and facilities coordination, reception and general staff support.
See below for specific qualifications, skillsets and responsibilities.
- Tertiary qualifications to the level of Diploma or equivalent thereof.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in administration in a professional environment.
- Prior Defence environment experience is desirable.
- Very detail oriented.
- Must present a positive and professional image for the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and document management systems.
- Highly organised and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills.
- Able to multi-task and adjust to constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to support a variety of requests, including document writing, event and facilities coordination, and general staff support.
- Must enjoy working in small business/office environment with diverse requirements and internationally based staff.