Seeking Mission Systems And Cyber Security SME for Adelaide based position
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) has an exciting opportunity to join a highly performing team supporting a Government client in Adelaide.
We empower you with technology, guidance, flexibility and the trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your own style of customer excellence to the position. You will enjoy working collaboratively in an innovative environment working closely with Australian and international specialists.
The Mission Systems and Information Security SME is primarily responsible for coordinating the work of the Design Partners and Australian Defence stakeholders to assure outcomes necessary to build and deliver mature solutions in support of the customer’s environment. The Mission Systems and Information Security SME is expected to provide the in-depth planning of tasks and schedules to meet customer demands, weighed against the priorities.
Reporting to the Information Security Technical Lead, the successful applicant will have excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills, and a proven record of self-management and initiative. This individual will have 10 years of Cyber Security Industry Experience. Having received degree qualifications in Cyber Security (or related qualification), you will also possess the following:
- Strong understanding and application of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework
- Experience supervising personnel and administering contracts in a Defence environment
- Operationalised Information Security practitioner, with experience accrediting operational mission systems
- Demonstrated experience in the relevant aspects of large acquisition and/or complex projects and Programs
- Certified Industry System Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); and Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Detailed understanding of the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), Information Security Manual (ISM), Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF), and other security policy documents (or equivalent foreign government cyber policies)
- Minimum five (5) years specialised expertise in Mission Planning systems and/or Technical Security Accreditation in a Defence framework
- Experience in Cyber Security Risk Management and methodologies related to information networks and industrial controls
- Recent experience in certification and accreditation of government systems
- Experience in the development and management of requirements
- Experience in the management of Cyber Security teams, and managing Project schedules and Cost Accounts
You will have a demonstrated ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders, establishing and maintaining constructive cross-team communications.
Applications should hold, or be eligible to hold, a current ADF security clearance of NV2. It is expected the position will require frequent domestic travel and semi-annual international travel.
PAC is currently seeking resumes from exceptional candidates to fill this role. Should this sound like the sort of adventure you are seeking as part of an innovative team dedicated to delivering capability outcomes to our clients, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.